Friday 8 August 2014

The inevitable Reboot!

Been away for a loooooong time, just you know, finding myself and looking for inner tranquility. But now i'm back, i'll try and post regularly. I've started work on my next film. It's a series about a guy called Dudley who is one of the last living humans on earth after giant mutated insects took over and wiped out all but a few. Along with his Robots, he must find a way to stop the bugs and rebuild the planet as it once was.

Oscar worthy i know :]

Anywho, here are a few backgrounds as proof, they may get tweaked a bit down the line, I'm having to stick to using only flash for the time being as I'm fairly certain I have a faulty copy of photoshop. Lemme know what you think, it's good to be back!




2 comments:

  1. These look great man,You always were great with colours,the 3rd one is my favorite.Can't wait to see this,Bugs,Robots a guy called Dudley,Sounds like my kind of thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man! :) I'm glad you like the colours, I was a bit worried they were too saturated. I'm going over them again with just colour and no linework just to see which is better. I get the feeling the lines might be too distracting :)

      Delete