Thursday 15 March 2012

Ultimate Image!

So I've had to take a little break from my major film this week to do my Tea collab project and Ultimate Image for my business hand in. I had a lot of fun doing this and I made sure I put more time into it than the business card designs, so I got a good break from my animation work. Here's the development and the final thing...










The Final Image
 

I'm pretty happy with the final product. I wanted to have a good mixture of Flash work and photoshop. I also wanted to main focus of the image to be on my characters, as I really think that an artists style comes through in the characters they create. I wanted to make sure they were memorable and not generic, so they and therefore me will stay in the audience's mind. Anyways, Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. awesome man,i think your koala needs to fight my penguin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude just added you :)your image is frickin sweet ! really well thought out ! :D bout time i added you to be honest. cool blog, cant wait to see your film.

    ReplyDelete